Nowadays is looking for a process-oriented creative for our Twitter and Instagram management team. We make shit go viral, and don’t use social media in the traditional cringey-brand way.When a client signs up for community management, you’ll take over their socials and turn them into something worth following. Typically, clients also purchase our amplification service on top (which means millions will be seeing your tweets!)Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Community Manager will be partnering with the Nowadays leadership and campaigns teams to cultivate client relationships. The ideal candidate for this role has a proven track record in developing content and fostering outstanding processes. The candidate also must demonstrate a high level of organization and independence, as well as a mind for business and social media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Content – (produce content on a regular calendar)
- Content Planning – (develop client reporting and approval systems)
- Replies – (communicate as a brand on social using their brand guidelines)
- Live Tweeting – (participate in branded events and create content around them)
- Own the social media for some of the biggest brands in the world
- Build a following and drive the conversation on social without having to write cringey copy.
- Follow trends and scroll social media to keep up on the latest in pop culture.
- Help to develop better ways of communicating our value and creativity to clients.
- Contribute to presentations and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with leadership team to manage client relationships.
We’re looking for a social media rockstar. Adobe Suite knowledge is a plus.