Social Media Sales
ONLY LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SALESPEOPLE. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A SALES RESUME AND PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE SELLING $100K+ IN ADVERTISEMENTS.
TikTok was the client that put us on the map. We began working with them in early 2018 and had a huge hand in their success. Now that we’ve hit $10M in revenue with a small team (and no sales-person) we’re ready to expand the team for exponential growth. We’ve rebranded, built new marketing assets, and are ready to hit the ground running using our client list.
Nowadays is a white glove creative marketing agency with a passion for the content that captures the conversation. Based out of San Diego, our culture is truly one of a kind. We are a tight-knit, highly creative team working closely together on all facets of our projects every step of the way. Nowadays is an exciting place to work – with some of the biggest media and brand clients in the world and a company culture that gets better and more refined with each new addition to our team. We really love what we do and the right candidate will bring that attitude with them.
Nowadays is looking for the leading member of our sales team to work closely with the founders to strategize our sales process from outreach to close. We are looking for an experienced Influencer or Viral Marketing salesperson with existing connections that can drive results for clients like Lionsgate, Netflix, TikTok, HBO, Hulu, or Skittles. Pre-existing industry connections are a must.
Reporting directly to the founders, this candidate will be responsible for B2B sales targets within the app and media space.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute the sales process at the direction of the founders to meet individual quotas and contribute to revenue targets.
- Drive new customers through the process from leads to closed deals.
- Work with existing customer base to identify and refine opportunities for new verticals.
- Business Development activities to obtain new customer and partner relations by developing and maintaining relationships.
- Document all sales activities in CRM.
- Stay informed, and build and expertise on market trends, competitors, and our product portfolio.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in media and brand marketing.
- Pre-existing connections in the media and/or brand space.
- Results-oriented with a natural ability to open doors in the industry.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Influencer or Viral Marketing.
- Must be willing to work at least 30/70 in San Diego.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business acumen.
- Natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive and interpersonal skills at all levels including effective presentation skills.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Strong character and work ethic.