Director of Strategy
Nowadays is looking for a senior leader for our Twitter and Instagram campaigns team to meet the increasing demand around our progressively changing partnerships. When new business comes in, you’ll be in charge of setting up the campaign strategy, planning and developing content with our network and content teams, and optimize our processes from the bottom up.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Campaigns Director will be partnering with the Nowadays leadership and campaigns teams to cultivate client relationships. The ideal candidate for this role has a proven track record in developing a strong creative agency pipeline and fostering outstanding business relationships. The candidate also must demonstrate a high level of organization and strong team management abilities, as well as a mind for business and social media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Campaign Strategy – (timing / which platforms we want to hit)
- Content Planning – (videos / memes / original creatives we place on branded or organic pages)
- Creative Development (working with creators / designers / influencers to execute content ideas)
- Campaign Execution – (Communicating with influencers / leading our campaigns team)
- Campaign Optimization – (parsing simple data inputs to generate better results)
HERE YOU’LL GET TO
- Conduct targeted marketing and outbound activities
- Leverage existing partnerships and look to develop new ones
- Follow and strategically analyze industry trends and announcements, to provide proactive recommendations and insights for new business opportunities
- Help to report new business pipeline and priorities internally to contribute to proactive resourcing and staffing decisions
- Contribute to presentations and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop client proposals/presentations
2 years of agency experience required. Ad-buying experience preferred.
Excellent team-leading ability